Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Girl Arrival

A little angel was given to us
Her eyes so bright and smile so sweet,
You would almost think she had been here before.
I  look at you my Baby  ,with a heart of love and joy.
You ,my little angel were like a gift from above,
A prayer answered, a plea heard.

You are your father's pride and joy,
and your grandparent's favourite toy.
You look at us with a certain knowing
and a laugh of glee that almost
says I too am glad to be with here, with you.

The fulfilment you have
brought to this family runs so deep
it is like a never ending river of happiness.
As we will watch you grow and change
 We will be are richer with every smile and look of love on your tiny face.
You, my tiny teeny Baby, are so special in every way
I  will love you more every
precious day of my life.

With all my love,
Your Mother...

1 comment: